Atmajyothi

You are the Light Light of Self -Atmajyothi. Light of Self is Light of the Universe - Brahmajyothi. One who realises The Light of Self Becomes the Light for the World -Jagajyothi. Light of Love, Light of Wisdom, Light of Compassion, Light of Peace, Light Divine.
Purpose of Life : आत्मनो मोक्षार्थं जगद हिताय च- (Atmano Mokshartham, Jagad Hitaya Cha) Self Realization and Welfare of the World

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Self Realization




Question : What is Self Realization.


We need to know the difference between small "i" and big "I". Small "i" is called ego self and Big "I" is called Real Self. You can call it Source, God, Atman or any other name.


Self Realization is finding Real "I". That is why it is called Real"I"zation. We live in a dream created by false "i". We feel that I am the body, I am the mind, I am so and so.


When we drop the small "i" we become one with the big "I". Discarding the ego self is called Self Realization.

No comments:

Post a Comment